Automic Workload Automation

View Only
  • 1.  Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 23, 2022 07:07 PM
    Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Download link and bug fixes (patch descriptions)

Compatibility matrix

Release notes

• 2.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Broadcom Employee
    Posted May 25, 2022 04:23 PM
    We also have a list of knowledge articles for issues that were reported directly to Support and an article created, found here.

• 3.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted May 26, 2022 07:08 PM
    Hi @Mitch Denis I clicked on your link and checked the fixes. At the beginning of the same link it says to go to release notes to see a complete list, but when I compared your link's list with release notes list, I couldn't find the same fixes. For example there is the fix on the windows file event that I couldn't find on the realease list. Where I can find a complete list of differences? Also I already started testing my objects on v21.0.2 should I test everything again on v21.0.3?

Thanks!​

• 4.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted May 30, 2022 12:11 AM
    Hi Paulo,

You must test, if you change the release. There is no guarantee that everything will work on a newer release.

I just tried the 21.0.3 May 26 build. Already seeing problems:

a) Windows Agent crashes each time a File Watcher Event job is started. - New problem.
    b) The Proxy Client issue on Unix, which was supposed to be fixed in 21.0.3 is still there. The Proxy Agent on the client doesnot start.

Regards
    P Verghese

• 5.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted May 30, 2022 08:29 AM
    Hi @P Verghese thanks for replying.
    Regarding item a) in your list, are you talking about the File Event right? I'm testing v21.0.2 and there is an issue with File Event wild card * and they mentioned that this was fixed on v21.0.3 but you are saying that another issue even worst appeared. This made me sit back and think again.
    About item b) we are facing issues to install the Unix agent this could be the problem, but ​also not fixed on v21.0.3.
    Hopefully someone give us more details about that.
    Regards,
    Paulo Grossel

• 6.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted Jun 03, 2022 12:54 PM
    Hi @P Verghese we were able to test the file event on 21.0.3 and it really crashes the Windows Agent. Hi @Mitch Denis and @Alexander Trenker is this something you are already looking at?​​​​

• 7.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted May 30, 2022 04:48 AM
    Yes, and if you will install the Utilities 21.0.3 with SETUP.EXE it dosn't work, because the ucyblgmx.exe file is missing in the downloadfile. Ticket is open. Workaround: copy the ucyblgmx.exe file from older download an than the SETUP.EXE works.

• 8.  RE: Automic Automation Engine 21.0.3 has been released and is available for download.

Posted May 30, 2022 08:33 AM
    Thanks @Alexander Kirnow I was expecting this answer about the test, also thanks for pointing another issue and giving the workaround.
    Regards,
    Paulo Grossel​