VMware {code}

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• It`s not possible to use a read-only user to do this. You can create a custom role with and add the following privilege VMware vSphere Lifecycle Manager.Lifecycle Manager: Image Privileges.Read Also, if your esxi host is connected to a vcenter server, ...

• Thank you!

Latest Q&A List

• Todd Whitmarsh's profile image

Full URL to Deploy OVF Template file

Hi All, This is my first post here and I'm brand new to VMWare. I am currently attempting to deploy a new Virtual Machine ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware {code}

Hi Experts, I wanted to run some powerCLI comments in vCenter that comment needs to fetch all the available ...

I cannot get cli to work expanding the esxi datastore to the full size of the host's array after adding ...

Hello According to https://developer.vmware.com/docs/17426/GUID-37D43B1E-F185-4B1F-B516-F335FF6AF30B.html ...

Unanswered Threads

Estou com o seguinte erro na hora que vou fazer o backup no acronis: O VMware retornou o seguinte erro ao criar um instantâneo fechado: “Ocorreu um erro ao salvar o instantâneo: Falha ao desativar a máquina virtual. Ocorreu um erro ...

• Profile Picture

steal time calculation

Posted in: VMware {code}

Hi, it there a way to detect/estimate steal time in a virtual machine when stealtime.enabled is set to false in the vSphere/ESXi settings.