vCenter

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi in NSX 4 all versions and patches with vCenter 8.0.2 all patches, When I Configured ESXi as a transport node (NSX Agents Installed), many of VMs had a problems and CPU or RAM high usage occurred and performance decreased. Attention any VMs no migrate ...

• Profile Picture

RE: vCenter Download

My issue is resolved. I called in to support again and this time they were able to provide me with the Site ID I was missing, get it registered and my Entitlements / Downloads working again. Bear in mind, this is an account without a current support contract. ...

Latest Q&A List

• Etop Udoh's profile image

The processor does not support xsave error message ...

I just upgraded my macOS from Catalina to BigSur and having to relicense some of my software items vmware fusion quite running ...

• jimfa's profile image

RE: vCenter

Sorry i can't help you further on this, your issue was different than what I had in the past, have you looked at the logs? i ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vCenter

Unanswered Threads

Hi in NSX 4 all versions and patches with vCenter 8.0.2 all patches, When I Configured ESXi as a transport node (NSX Agents Installed), many of VMs had a problems and CPU or RAM high usage occurred and performance decreased. Attention any VMs no migrate ...

Hello , We currently have 2 Dell R630 Vmware 6.7.0 Update 1 (Build 10302608) with vCenter 6.7 We bought New Dell servers with Vmware 8.0 and want to make these are main production servers and have the R630 as our DR-HA Backup cluster Want to make ...