vCenter

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Forgive me if this posts twice. My original response was eaten by the internet GODS. lol What browser are you using? Try a secondary administrative account - i'd try administrator@Vsphere.local too Clear your cache on the browser Let me know ...

• VMware VirtualCenter 7.0.3 build-24026615 We use Science Logic to monitor our environment and this particular vCenter, let's call it VCP01, was showing as Unavailable in Science Logice (SciLo). I found that to fix the issue I had to enable SNMP service ...

Latest Q&A List

• John Sweeney's profile image

RE: Remove a template that is attached to defunct ...

That worked! Thank you so much!

• 1101's profile image

RE: Remove a template that is attached to defunct ...

i concure with Kjell Konstali, create a folder then move what can't be deleted to the folder then delete('remove from inventory') ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vCenter

Unanswered Threads

VMware VirtualCenter 7.0.3 build-24026615 We use Science Logic to monitor our environment and this particular vCenter, let's call it VCP01, was showing as Unavailable in Science Logice (SciLo). I found that to fix the issue I had to enable SNMP service ...

HI I was using vLCM baselines to upgrade all of my hosts and for long time it is working as a charm. Now I am exploring possibility of using vLCM Desired image. Vcenter is 7.03 as well as hosts and neither vCenter or hosts are connected to internet. ...