vCenter

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

RE: Cores Count

The module download is at the VERY bottom of the KB article ------------------------------ ---- William Lam https://williamlam.com/ ------------------------------

• Hello, What browser are you using? I tried with Edge and Firefox Try a secondary administrative account - i'd try administrator@Vsphere.local too - I tried with administrator@vsphere.local account and it works correctly Clear your cache on ...

Latest Q&A List

• StephenChr's profile image

RE: PowerCLI and scheduling power offs

After discussions with an AI, we managed to work out a new routine to handle this, and it seems to have worked. function ...

• StephenChr's profile image

PowerCLI and scheduling power offs

Hello all; First time poster since Broadcom took over. One of the requirements for our VMs in AWS is to ensure consistent ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vCenter

Unanswered Threads

VMware VirtualCenter 7.0.3 build-24026615 We use Science Logic to monitor our environment and this particular vCenter, let's call it VCP01, was showing as Unavailable in Science Logice (SciLo). I found that to fix the issue I had to enable SNMP service ...

Hi, I have a client that created sometime ago a snapshots with a dvs that no longer exist. When trying to revert the snapshots getting error since the dport group no longer exists. Can't revert at this point. When I start the revert it modify the ...