Virtualization

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I ended up here after hitting a bunch of old VMware Community links that are now dead in Google results because of this merger. Trying to figure out where they may have been migrated to and saw this. Glad I'm not the only one. What a trainwreck this whole ...

• Thanks, I hate it. I absolutally 100% cannot do my job without workstation Pro. I always purchased it myself because it was affordable and because as I have moved from job to job (all being contract based) the companies who I was contracted to work ...

Latest Q&A List

• pgaltieri's profile image

Why do my Windows 11 Pro VMs always fail with BSOD ...

Recently all my Windows 11 Pro VMs fail with BSOD and the following error WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR. These VMs were all working ...

• Flight's profile image

RE: Workstation Pro 17

I did find some information about this, running Workstation as Admin (Right click Run as Administrator) makes a huge difference ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Virtualization

This document provides introductory information on the VMware virtual platform's support for EFI (or ...

3 people recommend this.

Unanswered Threads

Thanks, I hate it. I absolutally 100% cannot do my job without workstation Pro. I always purchased it myself because it was affordable and because as I have moved from job to job (all being contract based) the companies who I was contracted to work ...

hello, we are using h.264-encoded vmware blast vGPU or Discreet GPU sessions over horizon for our entire workforce. the clients are windows 10 clients using nvidia gpu's to decode the session. the issue we are having is DRM content is blocked from ...