Virtualization

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hola Hamon, espero que alguien te ayude aquí. Pero solo me gustaría señalar que tenemos una página para que los miembros de la comunidad publiquen en español aquí: https://community.broadcom.com/groups/communities/communityhomeblogs?CommunityKey=78be ...

• Hi poneh parva, I'm assuming you're refering to Horizon. To change the Desktop Pool type, you'll need to create and deploy a new pool. Cheers, Stephen

Latest Q&A List

• Flight's profile image

RE: Workstation Pro 17

I did find some information about this, running Workstation as Admin (Right click Run as Administrator) makes a huge difference ...

• rcfritts's profile image

How to get set up for VMware Workstation Pro online ...

HELP! After a week and a half and 8 different tries with Broadcom Support by phone, nobody there seems to know how to fix my ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Virtualization

3 people recommend this.

Unanswered Threads

I have ESXi 7.0.3 installed as a VM under Proxmox 8.1.4. It boots fine, and detects the vmxnet3 NIC I gave it just fine but it only seems to partially work. I can SSH to the ESXi host just fine, but when I try to load the web UI it only partially loads. ...

I am trying to install the Tanzu Application Service, and it is consistently failing with the following error: Task 180 | 11:58:57 | L starting jobs: mysql_monitor/210eca7a-7bfc-4454-b5a6-c1403a9cd478 (0) (canary) (00:05:38) L Error: 'mysql_monitor/210eca7a-7bfc-4454-b5a6-c1403a9cd478 ...