Storage

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Did the vmkfstools -D on my flat file and the result is : Lock [type 10c00001 offset 407240704 v 5112, hb offset 3608576 gen 93, mode 1, owner 663593fd-9cffa7a6-9ce8-5c6f696445b0 mtime 7860493 num 0 gblnum 0 gblgen 0 gblbrk 0] Addr <4, 35, 0>, gen ...

• Hi, you can always check the datastore usage space within monitor-performance view for disk usage in vcenter. If you suspect snapshot being the issue then you should be able to see the percentage usage of snapshot on that datastore as proof to your ...

Latest Q&A List

• Kissan's profile image

RE: Is there a way to erase all the data on a Dell ...

Hi, you should be able to delete the raw-volume/LUNs/devices on the SAN GUI. PS: this query is for Dell Storage as this ...

• Anindya Kumar Banerjee's profile image

Is there a way to erase all the data on a Dell EMC ...

I have never worked on VMWare or virtualization. I am Microsoft 365/Exchange Administrator who is also shouldering the responsibility ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Storage

hello expert! if anyone is using HuaWei oceanstor - Dorado 6000 and working with vsphere 7.3. if it ...

• Storage vMotion

Posted in: Storage

Good day all, I have two different SAN storage (i.e., Dell & HPE) to the cluster managed by single vCenter. ...

Unanswered Threads

Hi everyone, I would know if is it possible to see informations about data reduction (compression and deduplication) directly on vphere clients, I mean...I know it is possible with vsan, but I would know if also VASA plugin (from Dell/Pure/HPE for example) ...