VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi! We are facing a strange problem using the native Git integration in vRO. Probably someone has an idea why this is happening: I have a .gitignore file in place that looks like this: **/*gitignore* **/Packages ...

• Well, you can simply click the DUPLICATE button on the parent workflow and clone it. This way you will a new workflow with a different ID but all the sub workflows and scripts will stay as it is inside it. Now, if you also want to clone the sub-workflows, ...

Latest Q&A List

• WhiteForEver's profile image

RE: Host profile remediation via Orchestrator work ...

Hi. Following the API documentation, the executeHostProfile requires two arguments: VcHostSystem (provided) Array/VcProfileDeferredPolicyOptionParameter ...

• Mafriea's profile image

Host profile remediation via Orchestrator workflow

Hello everyone, I'm looking to use the Vmware Aria Automation Orchestrator (only the Orchestrator, without Aria Automation) ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• exportAllActionsToCsv

Unanswered Threads

• Hi! We are facing a strange problem using the native Git integration in vRO. Probably someone has an idea why this is happening: I have a .gitignore file in place that looks like this: **/*gitignore* **/Packages ...

• I'm trying to figure out via the api how to set a connected-resource link for an ip address object. We have a flow where I need to leave the ip address configured as dynamic during the deployment but after I want to go ahead and create the ip address ...