VMware Aria Automation Orchestrator

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi Vikram; I had replied a few days ago to your post via direct email. I'm guessing you weren't notified? No worries however. I've simply reiterated below what I had sent. The fact you're getting 2 IP Addresses might have something to do with your ...

• hostname and IP are different and i'm doing both, since a new build I want to make sure the IP that was assigned to that hostname isn't already in use. We unfortunately use subnets that already have IPs in use outside of infoblox(Migrations), so i can't ...

Latest Q&A List

• WhiteForEver's profile image

RE: Host profile remediation via Orchestrator work ...

Hi. So, your code is working for me (output log is below). As is. I never get this error you have mentioned. "Error: filename ...

• WhiteForEver's profile image

RE: Host profile remediation via Orchestrator work ...

No problem. I will spin up some test env to take a look on. I am OOO for a few days. Will do that once will come back if that's ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• exportAllActionsToCsv

Unanswered Threads

• hi need to get all information from configuration element as properties and output to a new var properties the Variable its Actually a date under the date is name (like vmName) and the value is some string ..... how I do it get get all info ? ...

• I'm trying to figure out via the api how to set a connected-resource link for an ip address object. We have a flow where I need to leave the ip address configured as dynamic during the deployment but after I want to go ahead and create the ip address ...