VMware Aria

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, can you post the complete configuration of Payload template and Outboound Settings and notification settings? TY

• Thank you so much @Antoaneta Genova I appreciate your help. Regards, Junko Yagihashi

Latest Q&A List

• Rob_4U70's profile image

RE: Do the IDs of a Workflow Change when it is Imported ...

Hey Stefan, I have the same behavior. The ID's of the vCO Objects will be synced over the GIT-Repository. br, rob

• Stefan Schnell's profile image

Do the IDs of a Workflow Change when it is Imported ...

The content of a workflow contains a few IDs, like the ID of the workflow itself, the icon-id, category-id, reference id, environment ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware Aria

hi we are running aria cloud (vrni) in a vmc (3 SDDC), we have an error in one SDDC, and my support engineer ...

Unanswered Threads

Hi. I am familiar with the DISA STIGS for VMware, and I have recently deployed Aria on-prem. I enabled the DISA compliance and I noticed that. many of the symptoms are deactivate by default. So a VM, hypervisor, etc could easily show compliant in Aria, ...

Not getting any price metrics since I switched to policy-based pricing I've patched to 8.17.1 I have enabled the metrics to make sure that it's not an inheritance issue I've restarted analytics I've confirmed the policy they belong to. I have isolated ...