vSphere Hypervisor

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I played some musical chairs with licenses to get a successful upgrade off on these, but odd that even with a manual vib install off a full repo – I still get that error. Seems to be some corruption that happened with a previous upgrade, as I do notice ...

• Hi, We are experiencing the same. I have opened a support case for this. First I tried to use the chat, which didn't work, so I ended up calling the support number. Got some Indian lady on the line who walked me through the entitlements, we checked ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Mellanox Weird Error

Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

I've been installing a number of the 100Gbit Mellanox Cards, they're on the supported list, proper firmware, I've done about 60 in the last two weeks but I've been running into the below situation: Ports are up, lights showing however no "vmnics" shown ...

• Profile Picture

Host alarm

Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

Hi all, Recently I am receiving an alarm from my ESXi Hosts (ESXi 8.0.2,22380479 ) as below: This email is to notify you that an alarm has been triggered in your vCenter: Alarm alarm.HostErrorAlarm on Host ESXi01.Domain.Local because Issue detected ...