vSphere Hypervisor

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• There are no problems with this upgrade. There are CPUs that are not supported in vSphere 8 and later, so there is a risk that they will not be supported in future major upgrades. For more information, see the following KB: CPU Support Deprecation ...

• You can still install vcenter and use it to update. After completing, you can delete it

Latest Q&A List

• Steven Maddox's profile image

RE: Link old VMware account and existing perpetual ...

Oh I'm expecting that as an answer :) I'd just like to see it in black and white if possible, what the Broadcom position ...

• a_p_'s profile image

RE: Link old VMware account and existing perpetual ...

Not an "official" answer. However, only licenses with active support contracts were migrated to the new portal. In addition, the ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

Unanswered Threads

• Profile Picture

Mellanox Weird Error

Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

I've been installing a number of the 100Gbit Mellanox Cards, they're on the supported list, proper firmware, I've done about 60 in the last two weeks but I've been running into the below situation: Ports are up, lights showing however no "vmnics" shown ...

• Profile Picture

Host alarm

Posted in: vSphere Hypervisor

Hi all, Recently I am receiving an alarm from my ESXi Hosts (ESXi 8.0.2,22380479 ) as below: This email is to notify you that an alarm has been triggered in your vCenter: Alarm alarm.HostErrorAlarm on Host ESXi01.Domain.Local because Issue detected ...