VMware NSX

View Only

What's New

• Many great NSX Technical Collaterals are available in Blogs!

Look at our "VMware NSX Blogs" for the latest Design Guides, ToI, Demos, and more!

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I cant download nsx advanced load balancer version for upgrade from the website as its appeared not entitled for me. I tried from another account with same issue.

• Hi Nagaraj, Thanks for the API file. I have further question do I just cut & paste new JSON script into the Value box override the existing then execute it? Or Is there a way to create new profile for POST /v1/edge-cluster with new JASON script ...

Latest Q&A List

• Nagaraj Dhandapani's profile image

RE: where can i download nsx-t 3.2.4?

HI Marcin use the below link--> accept the terms and conditions and proceed to download https://support.broadcom.com/ ...

• Marcin Miniewski's profile image

where can i download nsx-t 3.2.4?

Hi, where can i download nsx-t 3.2.4? Please provide a link Best Regards Marcin Miniewski

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: VMware NSX

• MTU in NSX

Posted in: VMware NSX

The Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU) is the size of the largest frame/packet an interface can receive ...

Highlights: This updated version of the document aligns with NSX version 3.2 (Guidelines are still ...

This is the NSX Design Guide Page. The latest doc updates are aligned to NSX version 4.1. Highlights ...

1 person recommends this.

Starting with NSX version 4.1, many more certificates are visible in NSX. Those certificates have always ...

Unanswered Threads

I cant download nsx advanced load balancer version for upgrade from the website as its appeared not entitled for me. I tried from another account with same issue.

Hi guys trying to setup vlans for my esxi host instance, so a bit of a run down, I created VLAN on my router/firewall (pfsense) created dhcp for VLAN and then ran an IP check the IP is picking up and I can visit the management page of the router via the ...

Latest Blog Posts

• Here is one NSX Multisite demo focused on Disaster Recovery . Enjoy. Dimitri Note: There are also multiple demos embedded in the NSX Multisite 101 ToI (at the end after the "Key Takeaways" section).

• This NSX-T LB Encyclopedia document goes over all the Configuration and Management questions you may have on NSX-T LB and much more! It lists all NSX-T LB capabilities (LB Deployment, Monitor, Server Pool, L4 VIP, L7-HTTP VIP, L7-HTTPS VIP, LB Rules, ...