ESXi-Arm Fling

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Thanks for the comment. Like many others we are also exploring other strategies. Get Outlook for Android<https: aka.ms/ghei36=""> IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are ...

• Does anyone have an NFS share working on ESXi Arm, trying to connect to an NFS share on a QNAP NAS, have no problems connection from a DELL running ESXi. I don't even see anything from the Pi in the connection log. Using Fling 1.15 on Raspberry ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: ESXi-Arm Fling

ESXi-Arm vSphere HA VIBs for vCenter Server 8.0U2 We have released the FDM vibs required to enable ...

1 person recommends this.

We have released a small update to the ESXi-Arm Fling today to address some issues reported by the ...

Unanswered Threads

Abnormal shutdown after every V-CUP HV panic error, ESXi on Arm Fling (Build 22949429), Debian 11,cpu:Ampere M128-30 This situation has been found to occur after the virtual machine CPU reaches 100% Hope to receive a reply ! vmware.log ...

I'm just wondering what peoples maximum speeds they can transfer Datastores on USB with Raspberry Pi 4. Using the USB 3.0 ports. Tested with multiple USB SSD / NVME adapters I get around 30 MB/s transfer. Gigabit NFS datastore I will get around 70MB ...