VMware Aria Automation Tools

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• I use the description field on the cloud template by including HTML tags directly. This enables the (i) field to provide popup info directly to the user. On my AWS build template, I've included a link directly to the AWS instance size, in case they don't ...

• Looking into this, I see where an extensibility subscription on event topic "network configure" exposes both the projectId and networkProfileIds. I have been attempting to see if it would fail the build if the projectId != "top secret project id" ...

Latest Q&A List

• Czernobog's profile image

AA 8.16 - add one-time inputs in custom form? set value ...

For a current project I have created a new custom resource and cloud template. When the item is created from the Catalog initially, ...

• Kjell Konstali's profile image

RE: Aria Automation (8.14.1) upgrade to (8.16.2) error ...

Hi Lie_DW, did you encounter any issues in Assembler or Service Broker after resetting the proxy to default settings? I've ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

Unanswered Threads

• I'm trying to figure out via the api how to set a connected-resource link for an ip address object. We have a flow where I need to leave the ip address configured as dynamic during the deployment but after I want to go ahead and create the ip address ...

• A very interesting approach, to use PowerShell classes in a vRealize Automation solution, can be derived from the use of third-party modules . The documentation describes very precisely the procedure for using PowerShell modules. Therefore, here is a ...

2 people recommend this.