vSphere Upgrade & Install

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• So when I login through the browser it's through the host client. It will say that the credentials have expired and won't give an option to create a new password. As far as vCenter goes, I'm unaware if there ever was one setup before I got here. I'll ...

• Hi afuente26, As mentioned, can you confirm your version and build number for your products? This is probably going to be regenerating internal self-signed VMware certificates. This will not affect the underlying security of your system (i.e. STIG's, ...

Latest Q&A List

• Martin Göß's profile image

RE: Export and Synchronize Licenses in vSphere

Already tried your first hint. vSphere tells me that the file is not valid. Problem is that i don't know which format i need. ...

• Casey's profile image

RE: Export and Synchronize Licenses in vSphere

Hi. You can open in Excel and change the format to .csv . You might need to open it afterwards and do a little cleanup. Alternatively, ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• RE: Automated KS

• RE: Automated KS

Unanswered Threads

• HI, one of my customers has a streteched cluster made with IBM SAN Volume Controller HyperSwap. The two sans have fc connectivity. There are 6 hosts in total. 3 hosts in one datacenter and 3 hosts in another datacenter. The vsphere version ...

• We're currently running ESXi 7.0.3 Build 23307199 (7.0U3p) in two separate environments, and according to VMware ESXi release notes pages and the Build information page link below, we're at the latest patch/build version in both, using the three built-in ...