vSphere vNetwork

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hello Scott, I exported the DS but cannot import it on my new Datacenter with the following error: Operation failed! The operation is not supported on the object. com.vmware.vim.vpxd.dvs.restoreExistDvs.label Regards, Franck

• So am I clear in restating that your question is why did things start working after you disconnected and reconnected the virtual network? If that is what you're asking - it comes down to how the VMnet (similar to a switch) has an active running config ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: vSphere vNetwork

Unanswered Threads

I have two servers equipped with 4-port 10Gb network cards. They share storage based on HBA cards. I also have two CISCO switches stacked together. Please provide the best configurations to ensure throughput and redundancy. Should I separate the cards ...

Hello, I am installing Vsphere 8.0U2 Essential Plus on 3 Dell servers, each having 2x32C AMD CPU, 256GB RAM, 2x1G ethernet port, 2x10G dual port NIC along with 1xME5012 iSCSI storage with direct connectivity. I have used 1 10G NIC for iSCSI SAN. I have ...