Fusion

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Wow. Wasn't expecting this quick and this detailed. Thank you

• First, review the Fusion documentation topic "Create a virtual machine for any supported operating system" https://docs.vmware.com/en/VMware-Fusion/13/com.vmware.fusion.using.doc/GUID-B7A0B805-BFEA-4BD3-99D8-A914897D7C36.html Make sure you have downloaded ...

Latest Q&A List

• Technogeezer's profile image

RE: Sequoia as VM on an Intel Mac

The wallpaper issue is most likely due to the lack of Metal support in the VMware SVGA graphics adapter and driver. The standard ...

• John DiCarlo's profile image

VMware Fusion 13.5.2 update for all VMware Fusion 13 ...

Getting A certificate error occurred while connecting to the update server. error when trying update VMware Fusion Player version ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Fusion

Unanswered Threads

I am new to VMWare, but want to give Fusion Pro a try and maybe even replace Parallels on my MBP M1. After finding the unofficial guide with instructions how to convert a Parallels VM I gave it a try. One of the first steps is to remove the Parallels ...

Hello, I'm reaching out with a concern regarding potential trademark infringement and unauthorized sales of VMware products. Recently, I came across a Chinese company named 苏州欣宝网络科技有限公司连云港分公司 (Suzhou Xinbao Network Technology Co., Ltd. Lianyungang ...