Fusion

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Apple's high level virtualization framework doesn't yet support Windows. Without access to those Apple nested virtualization APIs, Parallels will be in the same boat as Fusion for Windows ARM. ------------------------------ - Paul (technogeezer) -- ...

• I'd double check file permissions on the files presented in the guest and also the file permissions on the Mac to diagnose why you are unable to access the files in the guest. I don't believe there are any keyboard shortcuts in (ctrl c/ctrl v) GNOME ...

Latest Q&A List

• gringley's profile image

RE: Sequoia as VM on an Intel Mac

I upgraded a clone of a Sonoma beta to Sequoia beta 3 yesterday and it seemed to go pretty well. Both the Sonoma and Sequoia ...

• gilby101's profile image

RE: Sequoia as VM on an Intel Mac

@Steven_Michaud Looking much better with Beta3. I allowed the update to proceed with paravirtualisation enabled. It got there ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Fusion

• RE: VMX file corrupted

Posted in: Fusion

Unanswered Threads

I want to download VMware Fusion for personal use. However, I was prompted "site ID", does anyone know how I can obtain the "site ID"?

Just in time for summer (in the northern hemisphere, at least) reading, version 28 of the Unofficial Fusion for Apple Silicon Companion Guide has just been released. As always, you can find the latest version of the Companion Guide in the Documents section ...

1 person recommends this.