For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Fibre Channel (SAN) Technical Documents

Broadcom Customer Service Portal Migration Help - Documentation

by Community Manager ‎01-10-2019 09:25 AM - edited ‎01-16-2019 09:55 AM (578 Views)

Attention: 

If you are having any issues resetting your password or logging into CSP or the Broadcom Community, please send an email to >>> CSP_help@broadcom.com

Check out the new Broadcom Customer Service Portal Video Here

Scheduled Outage from Friday January 11, 2019 thru Monday January 14, 2019 - Completed

The login system will open at 8:00 am PST on Monday, January 14,  2019

All,

MyBrocade and the Community application will be moving to MyBroadcom and all Support related tools will be pointing to the new site starting January 14, 2019.

Important:   Due to the high security authentication, all MyBrocade/Community users will receive an email from Okta and will be required to authenticate their email and enter password details for the new site.

Help Documentation

• The Broadcom Community will be in Read-Only state until Monday January 14, 2019.

Step One

• On Monday January 14th, you will receive an email that looks like the below example to reset your account on the
  • new customer service portal.  Cick on link to start the reset password process. If you see an error or cannot reset your password send an email to CSP_help@broadcom.com for assistance.

final_email2.png

fogotpw.png

pwreset2.png

Step 2

• Use your email address and new password to login.

step2.png

Step 3

• Welcome to the new Customer Service Portal.  To continue on to the Broadcom Support Community, please click on the Communities Icon

step3.png

Step 4

• You are now logged in and your account migrated.   If you have any questions, send me a private message at @jason.mcclellan or post a question publically on the Info and Feedback forum.
  • Thank you

step4.png

Thank you for your support and patience.

Jason McClellan

@jason.mcclellan

Comments
by Jade Yang
on ‎02-19-2019 07:03 PM

Hello,

After the support system changed, I transferred my account to the new system.
However, on a new system that has been previously completed, I can not download the Fabric OS firmware file for a Fiber Channel SAN switch.

I sent an email to CSP_help@broadcom.com, but I have not received any response and it has not been confirmed.
How do I get the Fabric OS firmware file for a Fiber Channel SAN switch in the new system?

Thanks,

Contributors