For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Fibre Channel (SAN)

Anonymous

MIBS - Brocade-TC

I am trying to gather some information via snmpget and get the following.

External Moderator

Re: MIBS - Brocade-TC

what of FabOS Rel. is loaded in the switch ?

TechHelp24
Anonymous

I am running a 4100 FabOS 4.4.0b. However, I could have sworn I downloaded the MIBS under the appropreate link on brocades site.Thanks

Anonymous

Some MIB compilers stop compiling after the first DEFINITIONS ::=END, there are 2 definitions in the BRCD_v5_0_MIB, I don't recall the name of the first definition, but the Brocade-TC is the second. If you pull out the Brocade-TC definition and put it into its own file, with all the correct MIB syntax around it and then compile it, that may help.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm kind of stuck in the same running CentOS 7.3

[root@MYHOSTNAME]# snmptranslate -On SW-MIB::swOperStatus
MIB search path: /root/.snmp/mibs:/usr/share/snmp/mibs
Cannot find module (Brocade-TC): At line 24 in /usr/share/snmp/mibs/SW_v7_4.mib.txt
Cannot find module (FCMGMT-MIB): At line 28 in /usr/share/snmp/mibs/SW_v7_4.mib.txt
Did not find 'connUnitPortStatEntry' in module #-1 (/usr/share/snmp/mibs/SW_v7_4.mib.txt)
Did not find 'connUnitPortEntry' in module #-1 (/usr/share/snmp/mibs/SW_v7_4.mib.txt)

the FCMGMT-MIB can be downloaded when consulting the BNA Login Page, but I'd prefer to have those relative to the new fw I installed oin our B6505/6510 switches on Saturday. They are currenty on FW 7.4.2D

Could someone provide me an url where I could download the proper MIB files and corresponding module names ? Its really hard thath the MIB file names. Would make searching on the internet a whole lot easier.

Highlighted
External Moderator

@stef_t 

--->>>Could someone provide me an url where I could download the proper MIB files....

https://community.broadcom.com/t5/Management-Software/Brocade-FOS-amp-NOS-MIB-Files-Brocade-Free-Utility/ta-p/3395

TechHelp24

Join the Broadcom Support Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.