For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Fibre Channel (SAN)

Interested in writing brocade certification exam to be BCFA OR BASA certified. how do i proceed

interested in writing brocade certification exam to be bcfa or basa certified. how do i proceed. which testing centre is administering the exam. and cost? 

External Moderator

Re: Interested in writing brocade certification exam to be BCFA OR BASA certified. how do i proceed

Regular Visitor

Re: Interested in writing brocade certification exam to be BCFA OR BASA certified. how do i proceed

Hi All.

Any news ? 

I'm not able to find any official support for certification. Old paths are dead , new one still not existing .

Brocade - why :( ?

External Moderator

[ Edited ]

@Artur S

what kind of "....official support for certification." are you looking for ?

go to

MyBrocade -> Education -> Learning Portal

TechHelp24
Visitor

Hello.

Do you mean that test taken at Learning Portal is a valid official certificate?

In history I've had BCFP and BCFA in certmetrics.

Wanted to get to materials of SAN-TS 300-WBT So I have taken BASA and BPSA in order to get there.

in troduction of SAN-TS 300-WBT there is a certification page mentioned

brocade.certifior.com - but I can't register there (account activation e-mail is not reaching my box, don't know why)

what is this portal for?

Which certificates are officially honored now?

Established Member

Daniel,

when you "Passed" the Online Traning or WBT = Web Based Trainig,  you get a certificate.

All Traning are for FREE, and yes, this is officially Document

There are no other Traning Cerfification Exam such as certmetrics available.

Frequent Contributor

Which certificates are officially honored now?

Technically, none. As a former BDA. (Prove that I still am...)

External Moderator

@ussenterprise-bda

you need simple read whit care

--->>>All Traning are for FREE, and yes, this is officially Document

when al ltest are passed the partecipant get a certificate as passed, for that reason the Document is Brocade Officially

honored is another story,  as Brocade/Broadcom don't longer offer external Certification Training

TechHelp24
Highlighted
Contributor

Spoiler

Per my understanding the Brocade/Broadcom the certification program has been retired.  This change transpired around the time frame of Broadcom buying Brocade.

The comments and advise included are the author's and do not mirror the views and opinions of any company. Any comments, advise, statements or references are without warranty, liability or claims of expertise. You should seek the assistance of the professional entity for subject matter being pursued.

Join the Broadcom Support Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.