For more details, please see ourCookie Policy.

Fibre Channel (SAN)

Anonymous

Re: FOS 7.2.1

hi Alex,

after login to my brocade website , go to your account and check: current site access

there should be stated to what profile download you have access to

rgds,

Anonymous

Here it is :

Current Site Access Community, My SAN & NET Health Reports, Licensing Tools, Service and Support Tools, Download Dell, Knowledge Base, Communication and Events, Sales and Marketing, Service Cloud

Let me know what should I do to be able to download the file, please

regards,

Alex

Occasional Contributor

hi Alex,

that's explain everything ,at the moment official FOS for DELL switches is FOS7.2.0a 

I know that DELL is testing now FOS7.2.1a

however I did test that FOS 7.2.1a on my Brocade 300 and can confirm that it still causes gui issue (sorting events)

Also I heard that FOS 7.2.0a has a bug related to "virtual fabrics" I don't know if that has been sorted with 7.2.1a

rgds,

Former Brocadian

So looks like the files have been posted.  Can someone please log in to MyBrocade and verify and reply with your results?

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Brocade Community Manager
Anonymous

Still only 7.2.0a GA

I don't see 7.2.1

regards,

Alex

Highlighted
Former Brocadian

Greetings Alex.  v7.2.1 has been posted to Dell, but as of yet, Dell has not qualed this version and thus not posted for GA.  So once they've gone through their cycles, it should be posted thereafter.  

Regards,

Mike Eversole
Brocade Community Manager
Anonymous

I am having same issue, not able to see FOS v7.2.1 on MyBrocade download tab, any help would be well appriciated. Thanks

Join the Broadcom Support Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resources across the Broadcom Community Network.