09-19-2018 12:12 PM
I would like a help with the architecture displayed below. Please feel free to make any comment.
Network descriptions and requirements
- It's a metro network that have the goal to connect several locations;
- It's works like a big intranet, then there's no need the traffic isolation (VPN L3);
- Today, the network runs OSPF and have about 91 areas and 200 routers;
- The Img01 attached shows a network summary. Each router has at least to another two routers connected;
- The customer router has two connections too;
- The backbone routers are connected to POP routers, but there are customer routers directly connected too;
- The POP routers connected to backbone routers are
part of Area 0. They are connected in another POPs and to customers too.
Reasons to implement MPLS
- Traffic Engineer
- VPWS and VPLS;
- QoS and better resource utilization;
- The Img02 attached shows the scenario wanted;
- There're no plan to use VPN to isolate some customer traffic because one network requirement is connect all customer via L3 . Is it worth implementing BGP?
- I think that implement iBGP will increase the network complexity.
Thanks in advance for all!