Data Center Security

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

We installed Symantec Data Center Security Server Advanced 6.9.2 on the server. It is found that I often cannot login SDCS Management Console. It is required to manually restart the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service to workaround this issue. Is there any fix for this issue?

• 1.  We installed Symantec Data Center Security Server Advanced 6.9.2 on the server. It is found that I often cannot login SDCS Management Console. It is required to manually restart the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service to workaround this issue. Is there any fix for this issue?

Posted Nov 08, 2022 07:25 AM
    We installed Symantec Data Center Security Server Advanced 6.9.2 on the server. It is found that I often cannot login SDCS Management Console. It is required to manually restart the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service to workaround this issue. Is there any fix for this issue?

• 2.  RE: We installed Symantec Data Center Security Server Advanced 6.9.2 on the server. It is found that I often cannot login SDCS Management Console. It is required to manually restart the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service to workaround this issue. Is there any fix for this issue?

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Dec 14, 2022 11:59 AM
    Thank you Nawaz Khan for your feedback. Broadcom engineering needs to debug this issue further. restarting of  the Symantec Data Center Security Server Manager service should not be required. Would you please provide more information/logs around this issue?
    1. Are you seeing every time you are logging to manager using console?
    2. Are you seeing similar behavior with Unified management console?
    3. Do you have Symantec agent installed on the same system? 
    4. Any additional configurations or security application installed on manager platform?

Please contact Broadcom customer support team if you are still encountering this issue You can also view this KB https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article/163990/symantec-data-center-securityserver-adva.html