Desktop Email Encryption

View Only

What's New

• New Symantec Encryption Overview Video

The product marketing team has created new overview video for Symantec Encryption.  Email is the key communications channel for your enterprise, but data can and does get accidentally sent out every day.  Protect this data with encryption.

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi , I am currently having the PGP encryption desktop having version 10.5.1 . We have successfully decrypted the system using the command below on directly the endpoint. 1. open a command prompt and change to the PGP installation directory C:\Program ...

• Hello Rodrigo, I think I know what is going on and it will require a review with our support team. Would it be possible to log a Support ticket for us and we can help you from there? Once you log this, please do not post the case number here, but our ...

Unanswered Threads

• Hi , I am currently having the PGP encryption desktop having version 10.5.1 . We have successfully decrypted the system using the command below on directly the endpoint. 1. open a command prompt and change to the PGP installation directory C:\Program ...