Community Home with Blogs

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• There are 9 APIs and one Data Forwarder shutting down on July 31st in Carbon Black Cloud. Information on how to migrate to new APIs, Forwarder versions and API Access Levels is available on the Developer Network in the API and Schema Migration Guide ...

• Hi > Is adding C:\Program Files\Carbonite\Replication\** should work? Yes, that should work. But, try to minimize use or scope of "**" as much as possible, as anyone could place a binary in the folder and sensor will not notice it. Just my 0.02$

Latest Q&A List

• haro's profile image

RE: Policies and sensor questions

Hi > It seems more specific policies should be ranked higher?? > Or is it better the other way around?? The specific ...

• TomHC's profile image

Policies and sensor questions

I'm still learning about CB in general in addition to changing sensor groups to asset groups. It seems wise to create good ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: Carbon Black Cloud

• Carbon Black Licenses

Posted in: Carbon Black Cloud

Unanswered Threads

Hi Today CBC customers don't have the ability to specify Quarantine Exclusions. We want the ability to allowlist trusted, complementary systems that will be excluded from Quarantine policy and maintain communication with the quarantined endpoint, ...

6 people recommend this.

Hello, I am looking to completely shutdown and delete a CarbonBlack Cloud instance that is no longer used. Does anyone know the correct process to do this?

Latest Blog Posts

• If you are using any of the following APIs, you must update before they are deactivated on July 31st or October 31st of 2024. Information on how to migrate to new APIs, Forwarder versions and API Access Levels is available on the Developer Network ...