App Control

View Only

Search Community

Latest Discussions

• Hi, I'm looking for older versions of Windows agent installer but all I can see is the latest version of the installer. Am I missing something? Thanks, James.

• Downloads are available under " My Downloads " in the Broadcom Support portal, if you have an associated entitlement and portal login. Hope this helps. - Barbara

Latest Q&A List

• optimusprime723's profile image

RE: Accessing dascli using local CLI Password

Just a few pointers from someone who had to go through their entire server fleet and get all endpoints online. Please note these ...

• Venko Grigorov's profile image

RE: Accessing dascli using local CLI Password

Hi @ashahbaz, The agents are configured to reject the local CLI password by default (it's not an issue with wrong password) To ...

Recent Shared Files List Add

• Posted in: App Control

Unanswered Threads

Hi, I'm looking for older versions of Windows agent installer but all I can see is the latest version of the installer. Am I missing something? Thanks, James.

Hello Team Is it possible to allow an exception for a specific file extension? For example, it won't scan mp4 files or even JPGs at all. It is preferable to ignore it altogether. For my example, I had a problem with large mp4 files. Synchronized for ...

Latest Blog Posts

• On October 11, 2023 at 8:30 am ET, Carbon Black will be performing maintenance on the App Control File Reputation service. This service may be unavailable during this time. Possible impacts during the maintenance window include: 1) The file reputation ...

• Summary File reputation information that is accessed by your Carbon Black App Control server is now pulling data from a new service located at a new hosting provider. If you have created a firewall rule to allow access to the old service, you will ...

2 people recommend this.