Deployment Solution

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Deployment Solution Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Deployment Solution journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Deployment Solution investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hello All, I am pretty sure this is my first time posting, I maybe posted once when GSS was a Symantec product. In any case. A quick background, I come from many lessons of bad habits. When I first started I was using DS 6.9 Update 7, which I believe ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Deployment problem

Glad to hear that. Assume that something got changed in network/domain configuration and NS starts to resolve itself with different name.

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users