Phishing Readiness

What's New

• Catalyst 2020 Content On Demand!

Did you miss Catalyst 2020 or did you attend and want to catch a session that was happening at the same time as one you attended?

Catch all of the Catalyst 2020 sessions on demand until Oct 29. Hear how Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Listen to high-profile experts sharing their perspective on the constantly evolving threat landscape, and the latest thinking on cyber security in a post-pandemic world. 

If you attended, head directly to the Catalyst 2020 site and log in using the same credentials they used on the day. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Phishing Readiness Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Phishing Readiness journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Phishing Readiness investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• I will say that the name of the research lab that originally developed the dataset has changed.  It's now NortonLifeLock Research Labs https://www.nortonlifelock.com/us/en/research-labs/. I didn't see any mention of this data set on their site.

• Did this ever get answered for you?  I'm wondering now if in fact Broadcom has decided they don't care about this dataset anymore.  Did you find another to use instead?

Latest Shared Files

You must be a member of the community to view.

Please contact an admin to request access.

Most Active Users