Command Line

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Command Line Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Command Line journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Command Line investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Hey Phil, Sorry for the delay as I lost access to that email account and didn't get any notifications myself. Created a new account so if you sent me any PMs to the other account, I didn't receive them. Not sure where you're having trouble exactly. ...

• We are attempting to import a public key using PGP Command Line 10.4.2. We receive a response that (4007:key failed signature check), but also the message that (0:key import as ...). When I perform a list-keys command, the key is still not displayed. ...

Most Active Users