Server Management Suite

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Server Management Suite Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Server Management Suite journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Server Management Suite investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Heartbeat

I just upgraded my NS from 8.5 RU3 to RU4 and for some reason the Heartbeat alerts are no longer working. I have turned the policies off and back on. I have read some of the documentation and it explains the heartbeat for monitoring but lacks in the ...

• You can try to use an 'agentless monitoring' via 'agentless metrics' using "Remote Monitoring Server" plug-in which is installed by default on NS server (In case if Monitor Solution product is installed) Create own custom WMI, Port, SNMP, ICMP, HTTPS ...

Most Active Users