Ghost Solution Suite

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Ghost Solution Suite Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Ghost Solution Suite journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Ghost Solution Suite investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Okay so it gets 7% done in the restore and then I get a pop up that says it needs to find the next span file, Okay to continue or 'Browse'. When I browse I get an error with the attached log file. I am trying to move it do a new directory to see if that's ...

• Okay so replacing the files fixed creating the image file. I have recreated the boot disk and have established a connection via multicast to restore the image. I will confirm the image is working after completion. Thanks for your help so far!

Most Active Users