Embedded Security: Critical System Protection

What's New

• Information Security User Group Recordings

Did you miss one of the previous Information Security User Groups but are curious about any of the sessions? Check out the new User Group portal and watch the sessions on demand. In order to view the recordings, you’ll need to sign a digital NDA the first time you visit the page.

• The Next EMEA Information Security User Group

We are pleased to invite you to the next EMEA Virtual Information Security User Group meeting on 9 March 2021 - 14:00-16:30 GMT

Register today to hear from Symantec experts and your peers! During the session we’ll cover:

• Fundamentals of Zero Trust/SASE initiatives
    • What’s in our latest DLP release
    • A look towards the future plans

There will also be four discussion sessions to choose from:

• Enveloping Information Protection with our cloud plans, where to focus first?
    • Can Collaboration be secured?
    • Am I able to show the value of our DLP programs
    • Our MIP Program needs help, how can DLP assist?
    Be sure to register today!

Latest Discussions

• Hello Team, Please I'll need your help as I am having issues getting policy violation logs from Diebold and Wincor ATMs. I'm not sure what might be the cause. Kindly find screenshots of errors I got attached to this post.

• Talking of IDS and IPS features, the main differences are: - different operating systems supported: SCSP focuses on client operating systems, DCS:SA is for servers. For example latest RHEL releases are only supported by DCS. - different policy packs - ...

Most Active Users