Gateway Email Encryption

What's New

• Save your spot at Catalyst 2020!

Symantec is reinventing what it means to be a leader in cyber security as we invest in the industry’s broadest and deepest set of threat intelligence capabilities. Join us at Catalyst 2020, for this half-day virtual event, and learn where the changes driven by Broadcom’s acquisition of Symantec add simplicity and deliver quality for our customers. 

Space is limited - see the full agenda and register here. 

• Welcome!

Welcome to the Gateway Email Encryption  Community where users and product experts connect to share questions, ideas and feedback. Here you will find the right people and tools to help you with every stage of your Gateway Email Encryption journey, whether you are just getting started, need help, or want to make the most of your Gateway Email Encryption investment. We’re glad you’ve joined us!

Latest Discussions

• Many mail systems will reject or delete the automated user passphrase recovery email due to the return path being blank. Others, such as Gmail, automatically place the email in Spam. Either way, the user has to contact us for additional instruction ...

• Hi I recently updated my Symantec Encryption Management Server to 3.4.2 MP5. I read in the release notes that support for Lotus/IBM/HCL Domino mail servers will be removed in a future release. I'm trying to understand which function will be impacted. ...

Most Active Users