Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)

What's New

• Endpoint Management User Groups

Check out the recordings from our November 17th Endpoint Management User Group, both meetings linked below! You can also check out the slides they shared that are posted in the library. 

EMEA Session

North America Session

Reach out to the SED Events team if you have any questions: sed-events.pdl@broadcom.com

• Symantec Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) feature migration

We want to provide a quick reminder that on October 16, 2020, we will be completing the tasks associated with consolidating consoles and agents within our EDR portfolio. 

As a reminder, the steps you need to take depend on your specific entitlement(s) and you may have seen emails from: e - delivery@broadcom.com and cyberdefense@saas.broadcom.com
    Please go here to insure you have completed all necessary steps.

Latest Discussions

• I'm searching the past 6 months of a device in EDR but it only gives me the last week of data, not the last 6 months. I've tried different settings for searching such as last year, last 6 months, Relative dates, etc, all just give me 7 days of data. Anyone ...

• Hi, I have this strange issue, Symantec EDR is integrated with Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager, with all required configuration like data recorder and SEP database. The issue is when add MD5 hashes to EDR, its being sent and updated to the SEPM ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users