Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)

What's New

• Join us at the Endpoint Security User Group

Come join us at the next Endpoint Security User Group on March 23, 2021 – 10:00 am PST | 1:00 pm EST. Register now to hear from Symantec experts as the cover:

• A keynote presentation on how to get more from your endpoint security with behavior isolation
    • Breakout sessions diving into Threat Intelligence API, Enablement, and a deeper dive into Behavior Isolation
    • A comprehensive roadmap session 

Be sure to join us!

• Join our customer advocacy platform!

You are invited to join Symantec Gold, our online customer advocacy platform. When you sign up, you’ll be able to participate in daily challenges where you provide product feedback, receive notifications about upcoming webinars, and so much more! Every challenge you do, you’ll earn points that you can redeem for some Symantec SWAG.

Latest Discussions

• Profile Picture

Help with Trial

Hi Team. I would like to know if you can help me with an .slf trial for EDR.  I´m working with one customer and I need to do some tests on my laboratory but I need the file to activate my EDR. Anything I wait for your comments. Regards ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, We currently have SEP 14.3MP1 on Windows servers and 14.2 (14.2.5323.2000) on Linux servers. I see that 14.3 RU1 is now available and is planning to upgrade to this version.  Broadcom support informed us to go for 14.3 RU1 in order to have EDR capabilities ...

Latest Shared Files

Most Active Users