Advanced Threat Protection

View Only
131 Entries

3 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

Here's the slide deck that was shared during the Nov 17th Endpoint Management User Group meeting.

Reach out to the Symantec Events team with any questions!

Attachments
4 years ago
6 people recommend this.

Hi Connect Community,

Connect will be migrating to Broadcom.com on March 2.  Before that happens, here are a few actions you should take by February 14 for a smooth transition:

Between ...

4 years ago

It has been reported that the variants of a worm named “phorpiex” is spreading. The worm mainly targets the Windows operating systems and spreads by means of removable devices and instant ...

4 years ago
Attachments
4 years ago
8 people recommend this.

What Is Endpoint Security?

Any device that is connected to an organization’s network systems is known as an endpoint.

Endpoint security is the protection and monitoring ...

4 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Did you know Symantec has refreshed their Support page https://support.symantec.com ?

It’s cleaner. It’s sleeker looking. It’s simple on your eyes. And, get this, it has its own ...

4 years ago

Advanced threat protection levels represent a fundamental role in securing the volume of information in companies in such a competitive market businesses are constantly looking to improve ...

4 years ago
Attachments
5 years ago
Attachments
5 years ago

Happy week community I hope this week is quite productive for everyone, in the last 2 articles that I wrote I had talked about the measures to combat the massive attack of ransomwares ...