Symantec Management Platform (SMP) Community

View Only
492 Entries

7 years ago
1 person recommends this.

Token format that can be used on the subject line of the Automation Policy is as follows:
%![Prefix:]Name!%
Prefix can be one of following:

global – generic global value
aup ...

7 years ago
2 people recommend this.

In this Article I'm going to explain how to use the new DELL API to get Warranty information and add it to your Assets in the SMP.

First you will need to sign up to get access ...

8 years ago
5 people recommend this.

In this Article I'm going to explain how to send a message to the Altiris Agent via a Task, this is possible due to a method within the Agent called DisplayBalloon.

Remote onto ...

8 years ago
7 people recommend this.

Introducing Windows Toast Notifications
With the introduction of Windows 8 we were given a new way of creating notifications as part of Microsoft's Action Centre. These notifications ...

8 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

In this Article I'm going to show you how to use the Repository in Workflow .

The Repository is a great place to store your workflows, keep a backup and see the changes throughout ...

8 years ago

In this Article I'm going to show you how to extend the User Resource to include extra properties you can retrieve from the AD Import to gain extra information about your user base. ...

9 years ago

As users of the Symantec IT Management Suite (ITMS), you have available the power and automation of the most capable system management tool available. Traditionally though the use of ...

9 years ago

Electricity costs have risen 4.2% per year for the past decade according to the Department of Labor.

Leverage your Symantec Management Platform, make Patch and Anti-Virus 100% ...

10 years ago

Here is the link to ITMS 7.5 HF4 Release Notes:
http://www.symantec.com/docs/DOC7126

General Availability of ITMS 7.5 HF4 via SIM.

10 years ago

This article provides information about how to configure your IT Management Suite (ITMS) 7.5 environment to enable access using HTTPS (HTTP over SSL). The instructions in this document ...

Attachments