Asset Management Suite

View Only
516 Entries

8 years ago
6 people recommend this.

One of the hardest tasks of an Altiris Administrator is maintaining agent coverage across the estate by ensuring all machines are managed and remain managed. This article will provide ...

Attachments
8 years ago
1 person recommends this.

We've all run into this problem at some point - Maybe I have trial licenses I'm trying to remove, or my old licenses aren't letting the new licenses import.  How does an administrator ...

8 years ago
Be the first person to recommend this.

The attached reports will show the licenses that are installed with the amount of licenses being used and the product the license is for(license status).

The second report is ...

Attachments
8 years ago

Thanks to all the folks who came for the NY Endpoint Management User’s Group on Wednesday May 28, 2015!  We’d like to thank Brian Sheedy for his presentation on Alternative Software ...

Attachments
8 years ago
1 person recommends this.

In this video, Stu Harris of ITS Partners, goes in depth to compare asset data with inventory data in Altiris Asset Management Suite.  If you want to contact Stu Harris for more information, ...

Attachments
8 years ago

Steps to reproduce the issue:

Open SMP Console
Navigate to Reports -> All Reports
In the left pane click on IT Analytics -> Reports
Right click on Reports -> New -> ...

8 years ago
4 people recommend this.

I am often busy creating custom reports on asset and inventory data in plain T-SQL. Each time I want to join a resource to a different resource I have to lookup the ResourceAssociationTypeGuid. ...

8 years ago

Installation of the NS Agent for ULM (and likely windows clients, as well) fails even when SSL/HTTPS is not configured on the NS/SMP server.  This applies to installations done from ...

9 years ago
Attachments
9 years ago

THE CHALLENGE

Advancements in consumer product and delivery experiences have set high expectations for corporate IT. Today’s employees expect the service desk to know everything ...

Attachments