Workspace Virtualization

1297 Entries

one year ago
Be the first person to recommend this.
Attachments
3 years ago

There is an issue with unloading registry hives when running the latest build of 7.6 (7.6.247).

If you require more information on this issue please contact support ...

3 years ago

Purpose:
To be able to capture addition kernel logging when troubleshooting virtualization agent issues. 
Issue:
Virtualization agent will only log errors to the event viewer ...

4 years ago

Purpose:

To provide a packaging recommendations when dealing with Microsoft office attachments opening from mail clients.

Problem:

When using mail clients (non-microsoft) ...

4 years ago
1 person recommends this.

If you you need to set up a computer with a time zone from a command line, there is available a specific command. The command is the tzutil available starting from Windows 7.

TZUTIL.exe   ...

4 years ago

Varpanel is a simple but powerful tool  that allows to change the value of any user or system variable.  The Windows default environment variable editor provides a terrible experience: ...

4 years ago

Purpose:
When excluding registry keys by default it will exclude in HKLM or HKCU keys. If there is a 64bit key you need to exclude in the HKLM\Software\Wow64xxx\Somekey there are ...

4 years ago
2 people recommend this.

Recently I was working on a project where I needed to check the current state of virtual layers on various client machines. In order to speed up the testing process I decided to create ...

4 years ago

I found MPowerSaver (Monitor Power Saver), an useful tool that help you to turn off your computer when you lock your computer. MPowerSaver is a portable freeware program, so you don't ...

4 years ago

Sno stati raccolti in questo articolo alcuni degli articoli pubblicati che sono dedicati al mondo degli Amministratori di Sistema (aka SysAdmin).
Questa raccolta è stata suddivisa ...