Workflow and ServiceDesk Community

View Only

ServiceDesk 7 Videos 

Mar 25, 2010 04:21 PM

Wondering how to get started with Symantec ServiceDesk 7?  Well, here it is!  Get ready to be amazed by our ServiceDesk Gurus as they demonstrate how to use and customize ServiceDesk.

Note: Some videos DO NOT contain audio... call-outs and slides are used to explain the content of the videos.

Overview of ServiceDesk 7:
General Topics: Symantec Workflow-Related Topics: Incident Topics: Problem Topics: Change Topics: Release Topics: KB Topics:

Statistics
0 Favorited
0 Files
0 Shares
0 Downloads

Tags and Keywords

Comments

Jun 07, 2020 12:14 AM

these resource/vedio is very useful, but most of them are corrupted,is someone have the link or vedio can share with me ? I would so appreciate the assistance. 

Jian511lin@gmail.com

Jun 07, 2020 12:14 AM

these resource/vedio is very useful, but most of them are corrupted,is someone have the link or vedio can share with me ? I would so appreciate the assistance. 

Jian511lin@gmail.com

Jun 05, 2010 10:46 PM

Anyone have a problem with following the Overview and Modification of SD.Data video.

I am unable to recomple and close.  Please see the forum discussion I started below for details and screenshots.

http://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/overview-and-modification-sddata-unable-recompile-and-close

Thanks,

Kevin Valente

May 26, 2010 05:59 PM

This will be very helpful.  Thanks!

May 26, 2010 03:26 PM

The assignment to primary user is only available for a computer. The asset workflow for ownership validation allows validate ownership of any kind of asset.

This the difference I see.

Best regards,

Fabrice

May 26, 2010 01:49 PM

It would have been nice if the Asset workflow for ownership validation would validate & assign ownership based on the primary user and not the already assigned owner. Anyone else see benfit in this method over the one that already exists?

May 26, 2010 12:47 PM

Hi,

You can find all the instructions in  the KB article 51165 : https://kb.altiris.com/article.asp?article=51165&p=1

Best regards,

Fabrice

May 26, 2010 09:50 AM

I have the Asset Management Solution and the Service Desk installed.  Where do I go to find the Hardware and Software Request Workflows?

Thanks,

Jason

May 13, 2010 12:11 PM

Dear All,

The Software Request is now part of the Asset management Solution. This solution comes with 2 workflows:
- Hardware request
- Software request

There is also a Certification workflow accesible from a right click on an asset or a user.

Best regards,

Fabrice

May 12, 2010 05:23 PM

Thanks for these resources.  They are very helpful. In many of the presentations that I have seen on service desk, it is often noted that you can add a software request workflow in the service catalog.  This is also mentioned in the user guide.  I have not seen any documentation or posts on connect about how to do this.  I found a link for a workflow that does this in 6.0 but does not work in 7.0.  Do you know of any resources on how to do this with service desk and workflow 7.0?

May 12, 2010 04:05 PM

If someone can please send me a link or an email with a location of the videos that Darren requested I would so appreciate the assistance. 

david.martinez@nrgenergy.com

Regards,

May 12, 2010 03:29 PM

Thanks for posting the videos.  It appears that "Adding_Pages.mp4" is corrupt though.  If anyone has a good copy of that, it would be much appreciated.

May 10, 2010 05:57 PM

Dear All,

Try to download from this link: http://www.fabemara.es/tools/sd7-videosall.zip

Best regards,
Saludos

Fabrice

May 10, 2010 04:24 PM

Looks like nmitchelmore's Library is not active.  does anyone have any updated links or the videos for download somewhere else?

May 10, 2010 09:42 AM

Fabrice thanks, I will be very useful ....

May 05, 2010 03:58 PM

I'm getting them, and will re-post once I do.

May 05, 2010 03:45 PM

Here is a list of the videos that I would like to have access to:
Setting the SLA Timeframe

Routing Rule Based on Priority

Adding and Removing Email Notifications

Editing Email Notifications and Creating a New Email Template

Modifying a form

Creating a Smart Task

Global Business Hours, Holiday Configuration

Creating and using Quick Incident Templates

Any assistance that you can give would be appreciated.

Thanks

Darren

May 05, 2010 03:23 PM

Hola Cesar,

I've got these video on my hard drive.

How can I share them with you?

Best regards,

Fabrice

May 05, 2010 11:33 AM

Good Morning
the information of the link is not available, need to see some videos of ServiceDesk

thanks

Related Entries and Links

No Related Resource entered.