Control Compliance Suite

View Only
  • 1.  ORA 6502 Error after OS Migration to Windows 10

Posted Dec 26, 2019 07:19 AM

Hi,

I was using store procedure to save data into DB using LabVIEW 2017. Earlier we were using windows 7 ,at that time we didn't face any error of  ORA-6512 & ORA-6502.

After migration to Windows 10 , I am currently facing error of ORA -6502. With This error my data is being saved into DB but it is throwing error.

My issue is that, This error is creating issue to DBA while error management.If anyone have any idea about the same then could you please help me with these.

You can contact me on

Gujaratihardik@johndeere.com

• 2.  RE: ORA 6502 Error after OS Migration to Windows 10

Posted Dec 27, 2019 05:15 AM

Have you made sure that the version of CMS and Oracle are both supported by your version of Windows 10?

• 3.  RE: ORA 6502 Error after OS Migration to Windows 10

Posted Jan 02, 2020 12:31 AM

Hello,

Thanks for your Response.

But I would like to add here one thing that, Earlier it was working perfectly with LabVIEW and Windows 7 with Oracle 11-g.

After a year I have upgraded OS to Windows 10 and Oracle Update to 12-c  ,after up gradation this  problem has started.

All other DB related functionalities are working fine, Even Data is also being stored by using the Store procedure which I am using.  But that is throwing Error ORA-06502.

I hope this information is sufficient, if not I can add up here.

Thank You

Hardik Gujarati

• 4.  RE: ORA 6502 Error after OS Migration to Windows 10

Posted Jan 15, 2020 02:46 AM

Hardik, CraigEV,

can you help me understand how this relates to Control Compliance Suite? I believe this thread is not related to CCS and if you suggest to which Symantec product is this related, we could ask moderator to move it to right forum.

Thanks.

• 5.  RE: ORA 6502 Error after OS Migration to Windows 10

Posted Jan 15, 2020 03:35 AM

It was tagged as CCS (I typed CMS by accident). Please PM the OP directly.