ProxySG & Advanced Secure Gateway

View Only

finding a text in a webpage via proxy it is possible?

• 1.  finding a text in a webpage via proxy it is possible?

Posted Jan 19, 2021 06:10 AM

I have a question, in my opinion is a little crazy due to server resoruces but my boss asked me if this is possible.

one of our operating sytem collegue found an information about a bug on windows

Windows crash when navigate '\\.\globalroot\device\condrv\kernelconnect' on edge/chrome/firefox - Microsoft Q&A

Microsoft remove preview
    Windows crash when navigate '\\.\globalroot\device\condrv\kernelconnect' on edge/chrome/firefox - Microsoft Q&A
    Microsoft Q&A is the best place to get answers to all your technical questions on Microsoft products and services. Community. Forum.
    View this on Microsoft >

for a test he created  a html file and save in  onedrive, "could be another page"  and then sent the link to another guy, this guy opened the html and their the pc is restarted.

The question here is  "in my opinion crazy but.."  it is possible with the proxy a text search ?  on an attachment or in a website for specific text  for example as in this case 

\\. ......  i did not write the complete text in order to avoid problems  :)

thanks in advance

Regards

------------------------------
    Sytems Engineer
    GW
    ------------------------------