Endpoint Protection

View Only
  • 1.  Support and Licence Team have no Skill to resolve Problens

Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:14 PM
    Hi, guys!

Take a look with this problem:

On December, we had nine licences of Symantec Cloud and February, we buy another two, but when included this two licences, we miss nine and result only two licences active.

We made a contact with reseller and Broadcom Support Team, and anyone dont know what happened.

We open a case number case 31797239 (openned on 9 March, 2020), but the Licence Team open another case 31803006 (11 March, 2020)  and close the primary case 31797239 (openned on 9 March, 2020) and dont have any update or information for a few week.

We sent e-mail everyday and nothing, only silence.

What happened? Broadcom doesnt have any competent team to resolve a simple licence case?

• 2.  RE: Support and Licence Team have no Skill to resolve Problens

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:36 PM
    Hi There,

It looks like both of these cases were closed as duplicate cases for some reason.  So that is why you have not received an update as they are both closed.  I will see if I can ping someone to get this addressed.

------------------------------
    John Owens
    Principal Product Support
    Symantec
    United States

• 3.  RE: Support and Licence Team have no Skill to resolve Problens

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:43 PM
    Actually I take that back.  Case 31803006 is still open. I will ping them about it.

John Owens
    Symantec
    United States

• 4.  RE: Support and Licence Team have no Skill to resolve Problens

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Mar 30, 2020 12:45 PM
    I sent an email out to the supervisor and technician. I hope you hear back something soon.

John Owens
    Symantec
    United States

• 5.  RE: Support and Licence Team have no Skill to resolve Problens

Posted Mar 31, 2020 11:58 AM
    dealing with Symantec in the past was an absolute pleasure , I for one am considering cancelling because for two week i have been trying to get access to my software and i have had no luck even with support assisting , I think this would result in the slow demise of Symantec and definitely damage both Broadcoms and Symantecs reputation. when i was initially looking to upgrade i was advised by my reseller that is is a bad idea due to the issues and i wish i had listened