Deployment Solution

View Only
  • 1.  DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Nov 29, 2010 01:05 PM

Hi,

How easy/difficult is to include a column into the main view of the DS6.9 console?

If this is major, then i wont expect anyone to take this seriously, but if its easy, it would be great if we could include the display name or user logon of the 'User logged in to the PC'

Currently we have  NAME, GROUP, JOB, STATUS, ADDRESS

And to see the User logged in to a specific PC, you still need to go to properties of that PC and then view the user from there...

• 2.  RE: DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Nov 29, 2010 04:21 PM

I like the idea, but to my knowledge the GUI is not really customizable and with the release of 7.x, I highly doubt they will add additional functionality to the 6.9.x builds.

• 3.  RE: DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Nov 30, 2010 07:39 AM

I share the same point, and disapointment ;-)

• 4.  RE: DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Feb 03, 2011 01:32 PM

Great idea, I'll add it into DS eXpress Tools v1.6 which is an add on to DS 6.9 that gives you the upgrade features you are obviously asking for without the hassle of a new platform, hardware infrastructure and training.  Check it out at http://www.exprescient.com/download

• 5.  RE: DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Feb 03, 2011 02:29 PM

Has a versionof the 'DS eXpress' tools already been released before? Sounds interesting.

Tried your link but it doesnt seem to be correct?

• 6.  RE: DS6.9 SP5 beta

Posted Feb 03, 2011 04:31 PM

this is a 3rd party add-on for DS 6.9.  google it, i'm sure you'll find it pretty easy.  i've never used it myself though i've heard good things about it.