Ghost Solution Suite

View Only
  • 1.  Cannot add i219LM drivers to Boot Disk Creator

Posted May 16, 2019 06:10 PM
      |   view attached

I have created boot environments for PXE and USB stick, and have been connecting EliteDesk 800 G3 without any issues to GSS v3.3 (Build 2508). Pulling my hair out trying to connect Elitedesk 800 G4. Both G3 and G4 have i219LM onboard ethernet, so I'm not sure what's different about G4 ether. I've tried quite a few versions of the i219 driver to add to the device driver list. But every time I try adding, I get a message saying "Boot Disk Creator could not add driver". I need a solution quickly, or else I won't have any hair left :-(

Fyi, GSS is installed on Server2016 Datacenter (the O/S drop down list doesn't have this option)

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Cannot add i219LM drivers to Boot Disk Creator

Posted May 20, 2019 10:52 AM

Where did the driver come from and is it extracted?    One issue is when drivers are in subfolders.  Meaning some of the files are at one level and some of the files are in a sub folder.    The driver addition tool needs all the drivers in the same folder.  I am not sure how to better describe it.   I think in the forums recently there were some others who were having issues locating drivers for the same hardware. 

• 3.  RE: Cannot add i219LM drivers to Boot Disk Creator

Posted May 20, 2019 10:55 AM

I see you have already posted to the thread I was mentioning.