TouchDown

Expand all | Collapse all

Touchdown asking for license

• 1.  Touchdown asking for license

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 12-03-2017 03:54 AM
    Hi i have previously purchased touchdown hd for android but still the app is on demo mode. Yaron

• 2.  RE: Touchdown asking for license

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 12-04-2017 07:12 PM

Hi,

Can you reach out to touchdown-support@symantec.com and we'll help you there.

• 3.  RE: Touchdown asking for license

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 12-08-2017 04:40 PM

I have happily used Touchdown for five years on my Samsung Galaxy S3 because it was the only program that synched  and worked properly with every feature of Microsoft Exchange Outlook (including what is very important for me -- Outlook Notes) and also met the security requirments of my law firm. 

Do I understand correctly that as of July, 2018, Symantec will not "support"-- i.e. not even answer a question about -- the Touchdown on my S3 but that the Touchdown feature will still function fully? Or is it the case that after July, 2018 the Touchdown feature will simply stop working on my smartphone altogether? 

In either event, is there a product out there somewhere that has all the features-- especially the ability to synch with Notes-- that also has the security features of Touchdown and will work with a Galaxy phone or another Android phone that has security features equal to Samsung's Knox? If so, what is that product?

Thank you. 

• 4.  RE: Touchdown asking for license

Broadcom Employee
    Posted 12-11-2017 11:11 AM

Hi,

Touchdown will continue to work indefinitely, I will just not be answering support requests in the support queue by July 2018.