Messaging Gateway

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gatewqy

• 1.  I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gatewqy

Posted Aug 24, 2021 11:38 PM
    I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gateway.

• 2.  RE: I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gatewqy

Posted Aug 25, 2021 02:40 AM
    Sorry Nagendra,
    I don't follow.

Is that what you need?:
    This is a content filtering policy.

Or how do you want to "tag" the message? You could also add an X- header...

Regards,

Manuel

• 3.  RE: I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gatewqy

Posted Aug 25, 2021 07:00 AM
    Hi All,

Thanks for your email, but its change the subject line only. I need a Banner in the body of mail for incoming mails.
    Please check below SS.

External Email Warning: Do not click on any attachment or links/URL in this email unless sender is reliable.

Please suggest accordingly.

Regards,
    Nagendra
    +919640912244

• 4.  RE: I am using Symantec Messaging gateway 10.7.4-13 and I cannot find how to tag external emails to warn users this email has come from outside the company, all my searches come back only with results on how to do it on the Messaging Gatewqy

Posted Aug 25, 2021 09:26 PM
    HELLO :
    Try this

Regards,