Messaging Gateway

View Only
  • 1.  FlexResponse Action Failed

Posted Jun 18, 2020 11:14 AM
    Hello friends,

I have a integration between SMG and DLP to quarantine email messages by running FlexResponse, but some emails messages fail when run FlexResponse with following messages bellow, i try run manualy, but the error happen again.

FlexResponse Action Failed
    [Email Quarantine Connect Approve Action] failed with message: The remediation request was not successful: No incidents for DlpUniqueMessageId 5ABEA9F6-1349-4730-909B-0451ECA9D668.

• 2.  RE: FlexResponse Action Failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2020 01:50 PM
    There is a known defect in the DLP Flexresponse plugin which causes this behavior. When multiple DLP incidents are consolidated by DLP into a single incident, DLP discards all unique IDs for those incidents other than the single incident ID that is retained. Unfortunately, incident remediation in SMG is based on the original unique DLP incident ID and so when DLP consolidates incidents, it loses the ability to remediate all of those incidents in the SMG content quarantine.

Please see DLP incident resolution via Flexresponse does not resolve for all recipients in SMG quarantine

• 3.  RE: FlexResponse Action Failed

Posted Jul 02, 2020 01:51 PM

There is no fix? What are you talking about?

• 4.  RE: FlexResponse Action Failed

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 02, 2020 01:55 PM
    This issue has been filed as a defect in the DLP Flexresponse plugin. To my knowledge the defect is still outstanding and has not been fixed.

• 5.  RE: FlexResponse Action Failed

Posted Jul 02, 2020 01:56 PM
    I see.