Workflow Soluiton

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Zero Day workflow error

• 1.  Zero Day workflow error

Posted Mar 24, 2020 04:55 PM
    I looked around but couldn't find anyone with the same errors I was getting....I made the adjustments to the project according to my NS information but I still get an error when the debugging is running. The error I receive in the email is as follows:

Error Message: Readed Fields Count (13) is different from Expected Fields Count (12)

Stack Trace: at spPMCoreReport_SoftwareBulletinSummary.SqlQuery.spPMCoreReport_SoftwareBulletinSummary.Run(IData data) at LogicBase.Core.ExecutionEngine.SinglePathProcessComponentExecutionDelegate.Execute(IData data, IOrchestrationComponent comp, String& outputPath, IExecutionEngine engine, TLExecutionContext context) at LogicBase.Core.ExecutionEngine.AbstractExecutionEngine.RunComponent(TLExecutionContext context, IData data, IOrchestrationComponent comp)

Report Process ID: Patch-0Day-000010

Model ID: 7cf7eb9c-9437-11e2-a847-000c294e9052

Last Component: sp PMCore Report_ Software Bulletin Summary

I am running 8.5 in my environment...just looking for a little help here....new to Workflow but am a fast learner.

Thanks

John

• 2.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Mar 25, 2020 01:06 PM
    Hi John

When you generate an SQL Integration component you tell it how many Fields are going to be returned, if the SQL is SELECT * FROM the SP is changed and returns more than the component is expecting this is the usual error.

How many Columns are the in the Stored Procedure?
    • spPMCoreReport_SoftwareBulletinSummary

• 3.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Mar 26, 2020 11:46 AM
    Alex,

So when I run the stored procedure on the SQL server it does come back with 13 fields. The one thing I know that seems to be new with the introduction of 8.5 is the addition of a 'Status' column...could have been introduced in 8.1 as well but it seems new. Am I to assume that I would need to go in and generate a new integration component to include that new column and then use that instead of the one built into the default project?

------------------------------
    Nuance Communications

• 4.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Mar 26, 2020 11:51 AM
    Yes, unfortunately you will have to generate a new component, and the original Integration package isn't shipped with the WF, just the DLL.

• 5.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 22, 2020 03:07 PM
    Do I need to recreate the SQL query integrations for each of the tables involved in the stored procedure? I tried just creating a new array for the columns to output to but it fails based on the stored procedure output for the results.

I wish I had this going when we were on 7.5 so that I would have had the old files that I could have modified.

Thanks

Nuance Communications

• 6.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 02:18 AM

• 7.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 08:40 AM
    Yes I did that. However, the Stored Procedure integration project does not have the output of a Database entity name which is required as part of the workflow. I need to have a query generator so that I can output that data type....see screenshots below:

This is the component that is currently part of the workflow project

This is the output if I were to create a new query integration component...

This is the stored procedure integration screenshot if I were to build a new one
    I can see about putting together the new SQL query to reflect the fields that are needed but was curious if there was one already that I could reference. 

Nuance Communications

• 8.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 09:01 AM
    Have you tried renaming part 5 to match the original?

• 9.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 09:30 AM
    I think I found my problem and it was how it was returning the data....will test this out and update this thread shortly

Nuance Communications

• 10.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 11:37 AM
    I was able to build the new stored procedure with an output and was able to modify the new script to output to the new fields. 

Right now it looks like it is failing on checking the status of whether or not the patch is staged/downloaded. In prior versions, I thought I recalled there used to be a column for Downloaded with a response of Yes or No....I need to go back into FilterAvalableBulletins and update the Embedded Decision model that looks for this and find a way to modify it for the proper results....getting there....just need to do a little more digging.

John Morrissey
    Nuance Communications, Inc.

• 11.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 02:00 PM
    The job runs all the way through at this point but I am seeing discrepancies from when I run the report for Software Bulletin Details and when I run the actual stored procedure, the data returned is different in that the 'Applies To' column has data in the report but results in a 0 for the stored procedure....see screenshots

I think this is what is causing the job to output no available updates since it thinks it does not apply to anything

John Morrissey

• 12.  RE: Zero Day workflow error

Posted Apr 23, 2020 02:52 PM
    At this point I think I am good...the job is running as it should and reporting back. I just need to play around with the settings and properties to get what I need....thanks for the help.

John Morrissey