Workflow Soluiton

View Only
  • 1.  many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted Apr 28, 2020 11:59 AM
      |   view attached
    Hello,
    i have a lot of Errors in one Workflow Project (MFP.Workflow) and i dont know where it comes from, can anybody help me, the log is in the attachment. The error comes many times in a second. Do anyone know where i can look deeper to find the source of the problem.
    WF 8.5 RU3 (8.5.5005.1)

This error is only in this Project .

------------------------------
    IEF

Attachment(s)

log
    mfp.workflow.1.log   101 KB 1 version

• 2.  RE: many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted Apr 29, 2020 04:38 AM
    So the main part of the error is:
    Error System.ArgumentException: Das Objekt mit dem Typ "System.Boolean" kann nicht in den Typ "System.String" konvertiert werden.
    Error System.ArgumentException: The object with the type "System.Boolean" cannot be converted into the type "System.String".​

Are you using any mapping components?

Can you run the app in debug and see where it crashes?

What exception handling do you have? Is it in each model/embedded model or just the global one?

• 3.  RE: many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted May 05, 2020 07:27 AM
    Dear Alex,
    yes i use a lot of mapping components, i checked all and didnt find the error. Debugging is not easy, because it needs a lot of input data.
    i put exepition Trigger for all components in project, but dont get an other error than the explained error above. can i reset the project an delete all of Data from it?
    maybe the errors comes from old Data in the Process?
    any other idea

IEF

• 4.  RE: many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted May 06, 2020 05:46 AM
    Could you create a feeder form to give you an easier way to setup/pass test data to the process?

Have you just ticked the exception to log or are you adding the exception details to a log entry component?

Has it only just started to happen? Does it happen in Dev and Live?

• 5.  RE: many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted May 07, 2020 03:23 AM
    Edited by woswasi May 07, 2020 03:23 AM
    i think i can not add a feeder form in a WorkflowProject. or is there a way for it.

After your Reply a added a log entry Component too, but get no additional error in the logs. I added also in all embedded Models, everywhere but no additional logs. the trigger component brings no error.

this project is only at dev stage, no production stage at this time.

I think the error does'nt come from the components of the Project. I checked all of it. and the Project works like it should. All functions are working like developed.

from where this error comes? i dont find out the model where it happens

IEF

• 6.  RE: many same Error in LOG from Workflow-Project

Posted May 08, 2020 02:18 AM
    Hi Alex, I Have now more information:
    i deleted all DatabaseData from the Project, i deleted the Project from IIS and published again the project. 
    nevertheless the error comes back immdeatly after i restart der workflow server service. i dont understand this, because there is no data in the process.
    maybe there is data from in the data store in filesystem. i dont think so, that any model or component has an error. it must be any simple configuration

IEF