Workflow and ServiceDesk Community

View Only
  • 1.  Report

Posted Jul 11, 2019 11:06 AM

Bom dia pessoal,

estou detectando um pequeno problema em software update policies, quando eu vou verificar a policy , não tem apply date, isso pode ter acontecido pela configuração do Purging Maintenance do notification server ?

atualmente não tem nenhuma policy com apply date.

tem como recuperar ou impedir reacontecer isso novamente ?

Grato.

Good morning people,

I am detecting a small problem in software update policies, when I go to check the policy, it does not have apply date, this could have happened to the Purging Maintenance configuration of the notification server?

currently has no policy with apply date.

Can i recover or prevent it from happening again?

Thankful.

• 2.  RE: Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 12, 2019 12:33 AM

Hi Lucas Lima!

1. You can click on "Windows" folder and see list of all Windows Patch Update policies and there will be 'Modified Date' column which exactly means like 'Apply Date'

2. You can try to use a custom report to see there only required Patch Update policies and there also will be 'Created Date' & 'Modified Date' columns.

https://www.symantec.com/connect/downloads/custom-report-see-different-policies-audit-information

Best regards,

IP.

• 3.  RE: Report

Posted Jul 25, 2019 09:38 AM

hi Igor

I think "apply date" means when the policie have finished his application in all targets.

Recently i have created a new one for test reasons, but the same has occurred, maybe there is a configuration i can make to save "apply date" info,but im not sure.

I think i have deleted all info when i hit the button purge in purge maintenance configuration.

• 4.  RE: Report

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Jul 31, 2019 06:27 AM

"Apply Date" of policies doesn't mean that its application is finished in all targets.

"Apply Date" of policies is a date/time when you clicked "Save Changes" == otherwise "Apply Date" shows when appropriate policy was last modified or when resource target(s) in this policy was set.