IT Management Suite

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Adding custom columns to auto generated report from "Patch Management Compliance by Bulletin"

• 1.  Adding custom columns to auto generated report from "Patch Management Compliance by Bulletin"

Posted Oct 01, 2020 09:53 AM
    Hi Experts.
    we managed to get the report we wanted to see what machines have what KB updates installed on them.
    under Reports -> Software -> Patch Management -> Compliance -> Windows -> Windows Compliance by Update

Two questions:
    Is there a way to see previous to latest cumulative monthly updates? (e.g not only September, but only machines with August and July updates installed?) - dont know if has something to do with "superseded updates", but i am not sure how to achieve this task.
    Secondly, is there a way to add more selective columns  to the view when checking the details on the "non patched machines"? (i would like to add IP, username and so on).

i know it's a self generated report, but the only thing i was able to find is an XML, but i am looking for the SQL query to maybe edit / customize.

Your input in highly appreciated, 

thanks as always,

Hagai

• 2.  RE: Adding custom columns to auto generated report from "Patch Management Compliance by Bulletin"

Broadcom Employee
    Posted Oct 01, 2020 10:36 AM
    Hi Hagai,

> dont know if has something to do with "superseded updates", but i am not sure how to achieve this task.
    Change selection in Supersedence Status combobox to "(All)" to get older updates included as well.

Thanks,
    Dmitri.