Protection Suite Enterprise Edition

View Only
  • 1.  How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Oct 22, 2012 11:25 AM

I have norton antivirius program and it is been successful in removing the worm VBS.R unato but its files cant be detected as a threat from antivirius because 

its properties are as a good system file ' configuration settings " and their files have their name as desktop they are located on the thickest sides of my local disk C and it cant be deleted by shift+delete nor it cant be sent in qurantine. And it is slowing down my PC s speed by duplicating. I have been crazy by doing everything i can but it is not been DELETED!!!!!!!1

• 2.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Oct 22, 2012 11:28 AM

Please help for this????

• 3.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

• 4.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Oct 23, 2012 11:36 AM

it is not the main VBS. Runato but their files which have changed their properties as " configuration settings " , the main VBS.Runato was detected by norton antivirius and deleted....but their files are not able to be deleted..they are duplicating

• 5.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Oct 23, 2012 11:41 AM

HI,

Are you using norton antivirus ?

if yes

On a kind note: I would request you to add a Thread on the Norton 360 Community.

http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/bd-p/Norton_360

• 6.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Oct 31, 2012 08:56 AM

Have you run a full scan in safe mode?

• 7.  RE: How to remove the VBS. Runato files and their origin

Posted Nov 03, 2012 07:18 AM

They are the ini. files i have done everything and used every software to delete them....my video adapter is not working due to them,