Protection Suite Enterprise Edition

View Only
  • 1.  Install SEPM 14.3 RU1 MP1 error : failed to update database certificate

Posted Apr 21, 2021 06:24 AM
    Hi,

To upgrade from 14.3 MP1 (embedded database) to RU1 MP1 (SQL express database) i first installed a new SEPM server (server "B") with 14.3 MP1 (embedded database) as replication site.

Then i changed communication policies to force clients to communicate with the new server "B".

When all clients connected to new server "B" i upgraded the new server "B" from 14.3 MP1 to RU1 MP1 (SQL Express database).

Then i uninstalled SEPM 14.3 MP1 from the first server "A" et ran Symantec CleanWipe to clean server "A".

So i am trying to make a fresh install of SEPM 14.3 RU1 MP1 and server "A" but i get "failed to upgrade database certificate".

Thanks for your help

• 2.  RE: Install SEPM 14.3 RU1 MP1 error : failed to update database certificate

Posted Apr 25, 2021 10:39 PM
    Same error but on a new instal... i'm installing 14.3 RU1 (not MP1) let's see...

• 3.  RE: Install SEPM 14.3 RU1 MP1 error : failed to update database certificate

Posted Feb 13, 2022 06:58 AM
    I am having the very same error on 10 servers I am administring. 10 others worked well.
    Cleanswiping does not help - just using a different machine. RU2-RU4 did not bring any news - still the same.
    Support has given up an that issue - really sad.